- 2 (8 count) packages crescent roll refrigerated dough
- 1 lbs bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 can French fried onions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 - 14 oz. can cream-style corn
- 1 - 12 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with the crescent dough going all the way up the sides. Make sure to press the perforations closed. Sprinkle the dough with crumbled bacon and onion.
Mix remaining ingredients. Pour into pan. Bake at 350° F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the center is set On humid days, it may take longer to bake. If the edges of the crust start to brown too quickly, cover with foil. Let rest 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
NOTE: These can be made into mini quiches. Just line greased muffin tins with the dough, fill, and bake 15 minutes or until set.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page