- 1 - 8 oz. package refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded or chopped zucchini
Note: Substitute 1 package of frozen spinach, cooked and drained, for the mushrooms and zucchini, or create your own.
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Crust: Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch pie pan or quiche pan, pressing pieces together to form a crust.
Sauté mushrooms and zucchini; cool mixture.
Combine egg, milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in cheese. Spread cooled mushroom/zucchini mixture over bottom of unbaked crust. Pour egg mixture into crust. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until set - 40 to 45 minutes for quiche pan). Allow to cool approximately 5 minutes before serving.
This may be baked ahead of time, refrigerated, then reheated.Servings: 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page