Cricket's Spam Quiche
- 1 cup Coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 5 tsp Butter/margarine
- 1 cup Finely crushed stone wheat crackers
- 1/4 cup Green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Brown onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup Medium Sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 4 ea Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Cooked artichoke
- 1/4 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper, chopped
- Spam, shredded
Sauté mushrooms in 3 Tbsp butter until limp. Stir in the crushed crackers, then turn into well greased 10-inch round quiche pan.
Press mushroom mixture evenly over bottom of dish and up the sides. Melt remaining butter, add onions, sauté and add shredded Spam. Layer shredded cheeses and Spam in dish.
In blender, whirl the eggs, ricotta, milk and cayenne until smooth. Pour into crust and sprinkle with paprika. Place sautéed red and green bell peppers on top.
Bake in oven at 375° F for 40 to 45 mins. Garnished with cooked artichoke.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page