Crustless Broccoli & Cheddar Mini Quiches
- 1 - 12 oz. can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups - 8 oz. shredded mild or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped, frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and lightly flour twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and black pepper in medium bowl until blended. Stir in cheese, broccoli and bell pepper. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared muffin cup, filling almost to rim*. Stir mixture frequently to evenly distribute ingredients.
Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean and tops are lightly browned. Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Run knife or small, flat spatula around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches.Servings: 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page