- 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product
- 2 frozen meatless smoked sausages, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
Spray 9-inch pie plate with no stick cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients until well blended; pour into prepared pie plate.
Bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is puffy and golden brown.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page