Bean and Salsa Dip
- 1 can Pinto beans; 15 oz.
- 3 Tbsp Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tsp Fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp Sweetened chinese chili sauc
- 1/4 cup Green onions; thinly sliced
- 16 oz. Sour cream, fat-free
- 1-1/2 cup Salsa; chunky, hot
- Fresh cilantro or parsley
- Corn tortilla chips
Drain the liquid from the beans and discard. Place the beans in a food processor and process until almost smooth. Add the hot sauce and lime juice. Mix well.
Spread the bean mixture over the bottom of a large platter. Spoon and spread the sweetened chili sauce over the beans, then sprinkle the green onions evenly over the top.
Cover the beans mixture and scallions with the sour cream and top it with the salsa. Garnish this with sprigs of fresh cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page