White Clam Sauce
- 1/2 cup Watkins Mushroom Soup Base
- 2 - 6.5 oz. cans minced clams (drain and reserve liquid)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Watkins Onion Flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp Watkins Garlic Flakes
- 1 tsp Watkins Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Watkins Oregano (more if desired)
- Italian Pepper to taste
Place mushroom soup base in medium saucepan. Add water to reserved clam liquid to make 2 cups. Stir into mushroom soup along with milk, onion and garlic flakes, parsley, and oregano. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in clams, heat through. Add pepper to taste.
Serve over hot cooked linguine or vermicelli pasta.Yields: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page