Baked Fish Fillets
- 1 lbs fresh or frozen filletsp
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttered bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp snipped parsley for garnish
Thaw frozen fillets; cut into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper.
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour and cook 30 seconds. Stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over fillets. Sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Garnish with parsley, if desired.Servings: 2 to 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page