Baked Fish Fillets with Vegetables Recipe #1
- 3 - 6 oz. firm white fish filletsp
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 clove large garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced in rings
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced in rings
- 2 tomatoes, sliced in rounds
- 1 lemon, juiced
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a shallow baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Lay fish fillets in dish; skin side down. Mix butter and garlic together and brush liberally over fish. Season with salt and pepper. Layer green pepper, onion and tomatoes over fish. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm.Servings: 3
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page