Baked Parmesan Fish with Pasta
- 1/3 cup about 1 1/2 oz. grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves removed and crushed
- 4 - 6 oz. each white fish filletsp
- 1 - 9 oz. package BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup halved mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup finely sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place cheese, flour and thyme in paper bag. Individually coat fish by gently shaking in bag; discard coating ingredients. Place fillets in baking pan with rack.
Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Heat large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, green onions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Place pasta on oven-warmed plates. Attractively arrange fish over pasta. Serve with mushroom medley over fish and pasta. Garnish with fresh thyme, if desired.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page