Basil-Baked Fish Fillets
- 1/2 lbs firm-fleshed fish, (cod or orange roughy)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Rinse fish fillets and pat dry; cut into 2 serving pieces.
In a 9-inch square baking dish, combine olive oil and lemon juice. Add fish and turn to coat both sides. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Overlap tomatoes in an even layer on top of fish and sprinkle with cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.Servings: 2
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page