- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp toasted breadcrumbs
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
Steam asparagus spears until tender; drain and place on serving platter.
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, shake together oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
When ready to serve (can be served warm or at room temperature), pour vinaigrette evenly over asparagus, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and garnish with cherry tomato halves.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page