Arizona Beans and Peppers
- 1 - 16 oz. jar ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 - 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained
- 1 - 15 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 - 4 oz. can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 - 1.25 oz. package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
Combine salsa, red bell pepper, pinto beans, black beans, corn, green bell pepper, chiles, taco seasoning mix and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling around edges.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page