Apple Salad Tofu Honey Dressing
- 5 Red Delicious apples, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple tidbits in unsweetened pineapple juice, drained
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat silken tofu
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Place sliced apples in mixture of lemon juice and water. Add more water if needed to cover apples.
At serving time, drain liquid from apples. Combine apples, celery, and pineapple.
For the dressing: Combine yogurt, tofu, honey and cinnamon in a food processor and blend until smooth. Chill Combine apple mixture with dressing and toss gently. Garnish with mint sprigs.Servings: 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page