Decadent Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup chocolate wafer cookies (about 10 to 12), finely crushed
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate baking bars, broken into pieces
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) container silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened bakig cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
Preheat oven to 325º F. Lightly grease 9-inch springform pan; sprinkle cookie crumbs over bottom.
Microwave baking bars in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Place melted chocolate, cream cheese, tofu, sugar and cocoa in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Scrape sides of container; add eggs and vanilla extract. Process until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.Servings: 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page