Baked Turkey Salad
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Celery; thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Onion; chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise type salad-dressing
- 1/2 cup Light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 lbs Cooked turkey breast; cut-into cubes
- 1/2 cup Slivered almonds; toasted
- 6 oz. Mushrooms; sliced
- 1/4 cup Seasoned breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Heat oil in a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add celery and onion and sauté 4 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat and stir in next 3 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste until well blended.
Add turkey, almonds and mushrooms. Toss to coat well. Transfer to an ovenproof casserole. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake 25-30 minutes until bubbly.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page