Biscuit Topped Turkey Pot Pie
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 to 1 lbs cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 - 16 oz. package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1/4-1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 - 6 oz. can buttermilk flaky biscuits
Heat oven to 375° F.
In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Reserve bacon and 1 tsp drippings in skillet.
Add turkey, cook and stir until browned and no longer pink. Stir in soup, vegetables and poultry seasoning. Cook until bubbly, stirring frequently. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender. Stir in sour cream.
Spoon mixture into ungreased 2 1/2-quart oval casserole or 12x8-inch baking dish.
Separate dough into 5 biscuits, then cut each in half. Arrange, cut side down around outside edge of hot mixture.
Bake at 375° F for 14 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page