- 15 oz. black beans rinse and drain
- 4 oz. ripe oliveschop and drained
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped, 1 sm.
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper; crushed
- 1/4 tsp cumin ground
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened, 1 pk
- 2 eggs; large hard cooked,chopped
- 1 green onion w/top sliced
Mix all ingredients except cream cheese, eggs, and green onion. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Spread cream cheese on serving plate. Spoon bean mixture evenly over cream cheese.
Arrange eggs on bean mixture in ring around the edge of the plate; sprinkle with green onion.Servings: 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Date: Jan, 13, 2000
Print This Page