Pepper Herbed Vinegar
- 1 bunch Fresh parsley
- 10 to 12 fresh jalapeño peppers cut in half lengthwise
- 10 to 12 large cloves garlic cut in half lengthwise
- 1 large Sweet red pepper - cut into strips
- 1 large Green pepper - cut into strips
- 1 Lemon - sliced
- 2 - 17 oz. bottles white wine vinegar
- Additional parsley sprigs, jalapeño peppers, garlic, cloves, pepper strips and lemon slices
Place first 6 ingredients in a large glass container.
Bring vinegar to a boil, and pour over parsley mixture. Cover and store at room temperature 2 weeks.
Pour vinegar mixture through a large wire mesh strainer into bottles, discarding solids. If desired, add additional parsley sprigs, jalapeño peppers, garlic cloves, pepper strips, and lemon slices.Servings:
Source: MasterCook II, Ann Miner
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 1995
Print This Page