Beef and Cabbage Wraps
- 8 - 8 inch flour tortillas
- 3/4 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green onion
- 2 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup bottled hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Hoisin sauce sauce (optional)
Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. Heat in a 350° F F oven for 10 minutes to soften.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown. Drain well. Stir in cabbage mix and corn. Cover and cook about 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once. Stir in hoisin sauce and sesame oil. Cook and stir until heated through.
Spoon 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla below center. Fold bottom edge up and over filling. Fold opposite sides in, just until they mee Tbsp Roll up from bottom. If desired, serve with additional hoisin sauce.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page