Roast Beef Wraps with Horseradish Slaw
- 4 - 10 inch fresh flour tortillas
- 1 lbs thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 - 7 oz. jars roasted red peppers, drained, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Horseradish Slaw (recipe follows)
Horseradish Slaw Ingredients:
- 2 cups purchased coleslaw
- 3 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla to skillet and heat until soft, about 1 minute per side; transfer to work surface. Repeat with second tortilla.
Spread 1/4 of slaw mixture on each tortilla, leaving 1/2-inch border at edges. Arrange beef, roasted peppers and green onions over slaw mixture. Starting at edge of tortillas begin to roll up, folding open ends toward center as you roll. Slice the wraps in half to serve.
Combine all ingredients in small bowl to blend.Servings: about 2 cups
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page