Tex-Mex Beef Wraps with Tomato-Corn Salsa
- 1 - 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 lbs package fully-cooked boneless beef pot roast with gravy
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 - 16 oz. jar prepared thick-and-chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
Combine corn, tomato, 1 Tbsp cilantro and 2 Tbsp salsa in small bowl.
Remove beef pot roast from package; tear into shreds with 2 forks. Discard gravy. Combine beef, remaining salsa and cilantro in large saucepan; heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Spoon 1/4 of beef mixture onto each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2 inch border all around. Top with 1/4 of corn mixture. Fold right and left edges of tortillas over filling; fold bottom edge up over filling and roll up to enclose. Serve immediately.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page