Cajun Chicken and Pepper Wraps
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breastsp
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Cajun spice mix
- 4 large cheese-flavored flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup herb and garlic cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4 inch thick strips, place in a bowl. Add peppers, Cajun spice mix and 1/4 tsp salt; toss to coat.
In a nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp oil over medium high heat, cook chicken mixture, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender crisp and chicken is no longer pink.
Meanwhile spread tortillas evenly with cream cheese. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, leaving 2-inch border at bottom. Fold bottom then sides over filling.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page