Chicken and Salsa Wraps
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp diced canned green chiles
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions, including tops
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lbs chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 (1 oz.) package chicken taco spices and seasoning
Combine tomatoes, olives, chiles, green onions, black beans and cilantro; set aside.
Cook chicken for two minutes in 1 Tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 Tbsp water and chicken taco spices; combine well. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through. Add tomato mixture to skillet and heat 1 to 2 minutes, until heated through, stirring occasionally. Place 1/2 cup filling on each tortilla; roll up.
To serve, cut in half on the diagonal, and if desired, add a small side salad as a side dish.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page