- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breastsp
- 1 tsp dried Mexican seasoning
- 6 - 12 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups - 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup ranch-style dressing
Cut each chicken breast into 6 strips, and toss with Mexican seasoning.
Sauté chicken in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet. Wipe skillet clean.
Place tortillas, 1 at a time, in skillet, and sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese; cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from skillet, and layer each with one-sixth of chicken, onion, tomato, and dressing. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, and repeat procedure with remaining ingredients. Serve with salsa.Makes 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page