Grilled Chicken and Pepper Wraps
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup picante sauce, divided
- 2 medium green or red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 - 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese - 4 oz.
Season chicken with salt, if desired. Place chicken on grill and brush with 1/4 cup of the picante sauce. Grill until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Place peppers and onion on grill. Sprinkle with oregano. Grill until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Warm tortillas in microwave oven according to package directions. Slice chicken into thin strips and place down center of each tortilla. Top with pepper mixture and cheese. Fold over one side and then roll up. Serve with remaining picante sauce.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page