- 6 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tsp cooking sherry or rice wine
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Heavy-duty foil
Place chicken in medium bowl. Add soy sauce, ginger, sherry, sugar, vegetable oil, pepper and sesame oil; stir to combine. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut sixteen 6-inch-square pieces of heavy-duty foil. Fold each square in half to form a rectangle. Make two 1/4-inch folds on each short side, leaving the long side open, forming a packet.
Place scant 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each foil packet Double fold the open edge to tightly seal. Place packets on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Open one packet to test for doneness; chicken should no longer be pink.Servings: 16
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page